Nathan Scott, seen here staring into your soul.
Eclipse at Daylight tonight keeps the post-EDC party going with Nathan Scott, who is just a guy with a regular name and no wacky headgear, so we’re pretty sure he’s not actually qualified for the business of DJing. Maybe he’s really good at looking bored while everyone else in the club is losing their minds. It’s a big component in a DJ’s toolbox.
- Daylight: Nathan Scott. 10 p.m.
- Artisan: Cuban Nights White Party. 10 p.m.
- Lavo: Attack Wednesdays. 10 p.m.
- The Act: Lost Wages Wednesdays: Hip Hoppin’ Bottle Poppin’. 10 p.m.
- Improv: Jeff Dye, Taylor Williamson, Matt Markman. 8:30 p.m., 10 p.m., $29.05.
- L.A. Comedy Club: K-Von Tim Metivier. 9:30 p.m., $29.95-$59.85.
- Riviera Comedy Club: Michael Wheels Parise, Penny Prince. 8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Ian Bagg, Matt Fulchiron, Rob Sherwood.$43-$65, 8 p.m.
- Crown Theater: Eddie Griffin.7 p.m., $77.75-$100.75.
- Laugh Factory: Brian Scolaro, Bill Kalmenson, Jay Davis . $29-$44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: The Marquees, DJ Misfit Play. 9 p.m.
- Double Down: Thee Swank Bastards. 10 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: Wasted Wednesday.. 10 p.m.