We could listen to him say “Oh, Jesus” on his podcast for like 10 straight hours.
Bill Burr kicks off the first of two nights in the Aces of Comedy series a the Mirage tonight (10 p.m., $54). We talked to Burr for Seven Questions in Vegas Seven last week, where among other things, he took a stand on the Yankees trying to play nice with the Red Sox in the wake of the Marathon bombings. And we couldn’t agree more: Let’s just get back to hating each other.
- Hakkasan: Calvin Harris. 10:30 p.m.
- Lavo: Drop City. 10 p.m.
- Body English: Bassment Fridays: Ookay. 10:30.
- XS: Above & Beyond. 10 p.m.
- Marquee: Gareth Emery. 10 p.m.
- Tryst: Along Came a Spider. 10 p.m.
- Gold: ‘80s Night. 10:30 p.m.
- 1 Oak: Table Chicks. 10:30 p.m.
- Artisan: Ronn Carroll. 10:30 p.m.
- Terry Fator Theater: Bill Burr. $54, 10 p.m.
- Improv: Rondell Sheridan, Todd Sawyer, Gary Cannon. 8:30 p.m., 10 p.m., $29.05.
- L.A. Comedy Club: Ben Morrison, Diaz Mackie. 9:30 p.m., $29.95-$59.85..
- Riviera Comedy Club: Russ Rivas, Carla Rea. 8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Alonzo Bodden, Michael Malone, Rob Sherwood.$43-$65, 8 p.m.
- Crown Theater: Eddie Griffin.7 p.m., $77.75-$100.75.
- Laugh Factory: Johnny Sanchez, PK, Anton Knight. $29-$44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: The Phtoo Atlas, Close to Modern, Imperial Sunrise.$5, 10 p.m.
- Double Down: Wrong Beach, F.S.P., Shotguns N Gasoline, Brassknuckle Voodoo, Details in the Devil..10 p.m.
- Bunkhouse: Gorillahead, While She Waits, Xoch, Frequis.9 p.m.