The Diceman, pictured here comething. (Photo by Pat Gray | Erik Kabik Photography)
Andrew “Dice” Clay–who is going to be in the next Woody Allen movie and we can’t stress enough how weird that is–kicks off his new Vinyl residency at the Hard Rock tonight, with dates scheduled through May 26. Tickets are $54. And as always, whenever he’s mentioned, we leave you with Dueling Dices.
- Body English: BASSment Thursdays.10 p.m.
- Tao: Worship Thursday.10 p.m.
- Artisan: Ritual Thursday.10 p.m.
- Hyde: Rock N Brew.10 p.m.
- L.A. Comedy Club: Landry, Brandt Tobler. 9:30 p.m., $29.95-$59.85.
- Improv: James Stephens III, Daryl Wright. 8:30 p.m., 10 p.m., $29.05.
- Riviera Comedy Club: Michael “Wheels” Parise, Shayma Tash. 8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Mike Pace, Sadiki Fuller, John Bizarre. $46.40-$68.40, 8 p.m.
- Crown Theater: Eddie Griffin.7 p.m., $77.75-$100.75.
- Laugh Factory: Greg Morton, Seamus O’Brien, Gary Caouette. $29-$44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10 p.m.
- House of Blues: Volbeat. $31, 6:30 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: Pop Rocks ‘n’ Pajamas. 10 p.m.
- Bond: John Cha. 10 p.m.
- Chandelier: Lou Lou White. 10 p.m.