Now imagine him in a dress.
Pure is celebrating the Most Interesting Women in Las Vegas tonight, even though we’re pretty sure none of them are allowed to touch the art in museums, or have dolphins appear every time they go for a swim. And don’t even get us started on their distressing lack of beards.
- Moon: Destination Spring Break. 10:30 p.m.
- Improv: The Stagebenders, Daryl Wright, Garry Cannon. 8:30 p.m., 10 p.m., $29.05.
- Riviera Comedy Club: Kathleen Dunbar, Greg Vaccariello . 8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Andy Kindler, Rodney Laney, Doug Starks. $46.40-$68.40, 8 p.m.
- Crown Theater: Eddie Griffin.7 p.m., $77.75-$100.75.
- Laugh Factory: Rich Shydner, Don Barnhart, Alan Bursky. $29-$44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10 p.m.
- Double Down: Unique Massive. 10 p.m.
- Bond: Roger Gangi. 10 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: Nickel F*cking Beer Night.. 10 p.m.