We’re not sure how the snow fits in but, you know … bunnies. (Photo by Teddy Fujimoto | SPYONvegas.com)
Want to win a trip to Tahoe and/or stare at a bunch of girls in white lingerie and fur boots? Of course you do. Haze tonight is doing the Tahoe Takeover, where the top prize for the largest crew is a two-day snowboarding trip for 20. Although we’re assuming to win, it’ll take way more than 20 people. Which should lead to some delightful awkwardness after the fact.
- Body English: Kill the Noise.10 p.m..
- Tao: Worship Thursday.10 p.m..
- L.A. Comedy Club: Thai Rivera, Patrick DeGuire. 9:30 p.m., $29.95-$59.85.
- Riviera Comedy Club: Mike Merryfield, Kathleen Dunbar. 8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Larry Reeb, Michael Somerville, John Bizarre. $46.40-$68.40, 8 p.m.
- Crown Theater: Eddie Griffin.7 p.m., $77.75-$100.75.
- Laugh Factory: Roseanne Barr. $49.95-$69.95, 7 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: Thirsty Thursdays. 10 p.m.