Just watch out for the rapier.
Pure tonight is doing Master Swordsman 003 (tagline: License to Drill, for those of you who only get 50 percent of your entendres), where $10,000 will go to the dude who brings in the most ladies. Is there an age limit on them, though? Because it seems like it would be really easy to go over to Big Brothers, Big Sisters and just like … rent … a bunch of girls for the night. Loopholes!
- Hyde: Gazillionaire Blowout. 10:30 p.m.
- 1 Oak: One of a Kind Tuesdays. 10:30 p.m.
- Moon: Moon Tuesday. 10:30 p.m.
- Riviera Comedy Club: Larry Reeb, John Bizarre. 8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Ian Bagg, Jen Kober, Marc Patrick. $46.40-$68.40, 8 p.m.
- Crown Theater: Eddie Griffin.7 p.m., $77.75-$100.75.
- Laugh Factory: Roseanne Barr. $49.95-$69.95, 7 p.m.
- Sin City Comedy: Greg Vaccariello. $37.50-$48.50, 9 p.m.
- Double Down: Unique Massive. 10 p.m.
- Bond: Starmada. 10 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: Nickel F*cking Beer Night.. 10 p.m.