Oh, we’ll never tire of you, Ridiculous Gaga Hair. (Photos by Erik Kabik)
Lady Gaga is doing the first of two nights of concerts at the MGM Grand Garden Arena this evening, if, you know, you happen to still be interested in Lady Gaga as either a performer as a cultural phenomenon. Which is totally cool if you are! we just encourage you to not wear some sort of meat-tuxedo (meatxedo?) to the proceedings, as it may begin to lend a certain … funk … to the arena. And not in the George Clinton sense.
- Haze: DIJITAL. 10:30 p.m..
- XS: Avicii. 10 p.m..
- Pure: Official Vivid party. 10 p.m..
- Moon: Attack Fridays with M!KEATTACK. 10:30 p.m.
- Marquee: Blake Jarrell and Jochen Miller. 10 p.m.
- Tao: Clinton Sparks. 10 p.m..
- Tryst: Along Came a Spider. 10 p.m.
- The Bank: Ryan Leslie. 10:30 p.m.
- Gold: ‘80s Night. 10:30 p.m.
- The Pearl: Ben Folds Five. $43-$90, 8 p.m.
- MGM Grand Garden Arena: Lady Gaga. $60-$213, 8 p.m.
- Terry Fator Theater: Kevin James. $81-$114, 10 p.m.
- Improv: Scott Henry, Don Barnhart, Jodi Broello. $29.05, $44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
- Riviera Comedy Club: Paul Bond, Greg Vaccariello. 8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- L.A. Comedy Club: Greg Wilson, Sean O’Connor. 9:30 p.m., $29.95-$59.85.
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Brad Garrett, Drew Thomas, Kathy Buckley. $64.90-$86.90, 8 p.m.
- Sin City Comedy: Kathleen Dunbar. $37.50-$48.50, 9 p.m.
- Chandelier: Lou Lou White. 9 p.m..
- Bond: DJ Mel. 10 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: Bobby Meader’s First Full Band.10 p.m.
- Double Down: Squidhat Anniversary with The Gashers, PetTigers, Guilty By Association, Surrounded by Thieves.10 p.m.
- Bunkhouse: Tarah Grace & The Magnetics, Left Foot Green, Ambush Americana, The Swamp Gospel.10 p.m.