So, the Pornycat Dolls, then?
What better way to celebrate the return of AVN to our golden shores (SHORES. We said “shores.”) than with ex-porn star Lupe Fiasco’s dance-pop band The Ex-Girlfriends taking over LAX this evening? Which, frankly, is an awful name for a band. Who the hell wants to spend their night out thinking about their ex-girlfriends, especially in the context of porn?
- Vanity: Digital Playground. 10 p.m..
- Pure: Official Vivid party. 10 p.m..
- Moon: Attack Fridays with M!KEATTACK. 10:30 p.m.
- Marquee: Dirty South. 10 p.m.
- Tao: Sean Paul. 10 p.m..
- Tryst: Along Came a Spider. 10 p.m.
- LAX: Lupe Fuentes & The Ex-Girlfriends. 10 p.m.
- Body English: Afterhours with Richard Beynon and Scotty Boy. 10 p.m.
- The Bank: Ikon Fridays. 10:30 p.m.
- Gold: ‘80s Night. 10:30 p.m.
- Terry Fator Theater: Gabriel Iglesias. $7-$85, 10 p.m.
- Sin City Comedy: Butch Bradley. $37.50-$48.50, 9 p.m.
- Improv: Brian Dunkleman, Brett Walkow, Yassir Lester. $29.05, $44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
- Riviera Comedy Club: Vinnie Mark, Jodi Wiener. 8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Eddie Ifft, Kermet Apio. $46.40-$68.40, 8 p.m.
- Laugh Factory: Roseanne Barr. $49.95-$69.95, 7 p.m.
- Chandelier: Juice. 9 p.m..
- Bond: Tropical Hayes. 10 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: Sea Wolf & The Donnies, The Amys.10 p.m.
- Double Down: The Objex, Deadhand, The Fat Dukes of Fuck, Shay Lynn.10 p.m.
- Bunkhouse: The Generators, Guilty By Association, Battle Born, The Seriouslys, Lambs To Lions.10 p.m.