Why is the sky blue? Lemmy. (Photos by Scott Harrison | Retna)
Lemmy, you see, is the absolute correct answer to every question. Who’s the best frontman in all of metal? Lemmy. Who has an autonomous, sentient mole? Lemmy. What killed the dinosaurs? Lemmy. Who delivers presents of bass guitars and cheap beer to good children around the world every December? Lemmy. Who created the greatest product name in the history of product names? Lemmy, whose Motörheadphönes — goddamn right, Motörheadphönes — debuted in the U.S. at CES today. So he’s having the afterparty at Vince Neil’s Girls, Girls, Girls at 9 p.m. Featuring girls wearing Motörheadphönes blasting “Killed by Death.” We can’t keep writing Motörheadphönes nearly enough. Motörheadphönes.
- Hyde: Lost Angels. 10:30 p.m.
- 1 Oak: Juicy J. 10:30 p.m.
- Pure: Skullcandy afterparty. 10 p.m.
- Moon: Lisa Pittman, Seany Mac. 10:30 p.m.
- Riviera Comedy Club: Don Barnhart, Kathleen Dunbar. 8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Percy Crews, John DiCrosta, Brett Walkow. $46.40-$68.40, 8 p.m.
- Laugh Factory: Rich Hall, Traci Skene, Harris Peet. $29.95, $44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
- Crown Theater: Eddie Griffin.7 p.m., $77.75-$100.75.
- Double Down: Unique Massive. 10 p.m.
- Bond: DJ Roger Gangi. 10 p.m.
- Beauty Bar: Nickel F*cking Beer Night.. 10 p.m.