Where is the house of flies, exactly? Because we’re not moving to that block.
Chino Moreno, who has one of the Top 5 most fun names to say in rock music, brings the Deftones to the House of Blues tonight ($47.50, 7 p.m.) with Scars Over Broadway for an evening of weirdly muted, murky metal. Which should bookend your weekend nicely if you started it off with Thrashgiving.
- Vanity: DJ Envy. 10 p.m.
- The Bank: Champagne Showers. 10:30 p.m.
- Revolution: Men of Las Vegas 2013 Calendar Signing. 10 p.m.
- XS: Manufactured Superstars. 10 p.m.
- Ghostbar: Fabian Arche, Ryan Green. 10 p.m.
- Lavo: Vice Sunday. 10 p.m.
- Hard Rock Cafe: Foreign Beggars. $25, 9 p.m.
- House of Blues: Deftones, Scars on Broadway.$47.50, 7 p.m.
- Riviera Comedy Club: Kathleen Dunbar, Greg Vaccariello.8:30 p.m., $19.99 ($10 locals).
- LA Comedy Club at Cabo Wabo: Shawn Halpin, Brandon “Gooch” Hahn. $29.95-$59.95 8:30 p.m., 9 :30 p.m.
- Laugh Factory: Bob Zany, Zan Aufderheide, Louie Bruce. $29.95, $44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
- Improv: Owen Benjamin, Ronnie Schell. $29.05, $44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: John Bizarre, Drew Thomas. $46.40-$68.40, 8 p.m.
- Bond: DJ Supra. 10 p.m. to 2 a.m..
- Bunkhouse: Johnny “Corndawg” Fritz, The Clydesdale, Coastwest Unrest. 8 p.m. .
- Beauty Bar: Sunday Skoolin. 10 p.m.