Get a job, overqualified hippie. (Photo by Kyle Hines.)
Ryan Leslie is your concert of the evening at The Cosmo’s Boulevard Pool. This is a guy who went to Harvard and aced his SATs and he gets to be a musician, too? That’s such bullshit. He should be toiling away at a fantastic, high-paying job in some D.C. think-tank and consider himself goddamned lucky to do it. Greedy bastard.
- Haze: I Heart Radio’s Last Chance Party. 10 p.m.
- Tao: Worship Thursday. 10 p.m.
- Gold Lounge: House of Gold Thursdays. 8:30 p.m.
- Deuce: Industry Double Down. 10:30 p.m.
- Revolution: The Good Foot. $20 men, $10 women, 10 p.m.
- Moon: Moon Thursdays. 11 p.m..
- The Bank: Bank Thursdays. 10:30 p.m..
- Brand: On the Mic Karaoke. 10 p.m.
- 1 Oak: Haute Thursdays. 10 p.m.
- Boulevard Pool: Ryan Leslie. 7 p.m.
- Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club: Mike Saccone, Kathleen Dunbar, Rocky Whatule. $46.40-$68.40, 8 p.m.
- Laugh Factory: Judy Tenuta. $29.95, $44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
- Improv: Joel Lindley, Gene Pompa, David Gee. $29.05, $44.95, 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
- LA Comedy Club at Cabo Wabo : Paul Ogata. 9:30 p.m., $29.95.
- Black Door: Comics Under the Influence.
- Beauty Bar: Turntable Thursdays: Tony Whomp Whomp’s Birthday. 10 p.m.
- Bond: DJ Jeff Retro. 10 p.m. to 3 a.m..