Check his bank account. We don’t buy that he has gazillions in his checking.
Burlesque carnival Absinthe makes its official debut under the tent at Caesars tonight. Adult carnivals are all well and good, until they come with adult carnies. Then it just gets creepy. They do offer Champagne Pong as part of the experience. Because if they did Absinthe Pong, there’d be a trail of self-removed ears going back to the Caesars parking garage.
- Posh makes its grand opening tonight with Jayde Nicole.
- Rain does Clash with Diplo and Dave Fogg.
- Kelis is at Tao.
- The Bank does Fergie’s birthday.
- Jet does a Maxim issue release party with Mrs. Terry Fator, Taylor Makakoa.
- Chateau has Amy Smart.
- DJ Irie spins at Haze.
- Tryst does Along came a Spider.
- Surrender has Morten Breum.
- CatHouse at Luxor holds Lush Friday.
- The Artisan does Shake and Pop from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m., then afterhours with Brett Rubin until 7 a.m.
- Gold has the Michael Jordan Invitational afterparty and Rise afterhours at 2 a.m. with DJ David Christian.
- Brand features Guy Williams.
- The Palms Lounge has Bridgette Tatum.
- Playboy Comedy has Dom Irrera.
- The Improv at Harrah’s has Thea Vidale, Alan Bursky and Ron Morey.
- The LA Comedy Club welcomes Paul Ogata and Diaz Mackie.
- Jay Leno does the Mirage.
- Kevin Meany is at the Hilton.
- Vamp’d features Play for Keeps, Parade of Lights, Article Pilot and South for the Summer.
- Book & Stage at the Cosmo has Tennis.
- The Chandelier Bar goes with Jubilee.
- Double Down has Thee Swank Bastards, IDFI, False Cause and Three Rounds.
- Bond features Lance Herbstrong.
- Bunkhouse has Sofa City Sweetheart, Mike V., Jenny Invert and Normandie Wilson.
- The Beauty Bar holds The Get Back.
- Meatheads welcomes The Darkest Day, Joe and the Jungle and Par More.
- Crossfire is at the Black Door.
- Boomers does Poop, Naked City Romeos and The Gears.
- Cheyenne Saloon brings in Phrase.